Saturday, January 07, 2006

And so it has begun

As of last may I began to drive what I'm referring to as The Chiseled Brick. This is the "replacement" to The Silver Bullet. Now for those that know me personally there is truly no replacement to my old car, which isn't dead by any means. The whole reason for this car is my parents in their infinite wisdom decided that since I was bound for Michigan last summer I needed a car, so they wouldn't have to worry about me breaking down. Thus begins the tale...

Now a brief intro to this blog. This blog is to catalog most everything that goes on with my car. This doesn't mean I'm going to post things like "I went to the supermarket today and logged exactly 3.4 miles" No, that's boring, pointless, and quite frankly I don't have that kind of time. What I do plan on posting is what I've had to do to my car (I got it last May remember?) as well as what I'm doing with my car (Time waits for no one). So I end this first post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home