Saturday, November 18, 2006

Performance

Volvo's that are have NA (naturally aspirated) engines are pretty limited in their performance abilities. That is unless you do some major work which typically involves swapping the engine and tranny out, something I don't plan on doing. The one area that can be improved is the handling, and to be completely honest I almost prefer better handling to raw power. Now again you can go crazy in this area too. Right now my car has a 100% stock suspension from a 1995+ 850 since the dealer was an idiot. So technically I could replace just about every component with performance components (shocks, springs, control arms, bushings, ect...).

I will be replacing the following components:
  • Sway bars (front and rear)
  • Sway bar end links
I'm also putting a strut brace in the front and possibly the rear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home