Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stupid other drivers

I love snow, but apparently Troy doesn't know how to plow their streets which means that parking is few and far between at best. I left my car in the snow because I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and I didn't feel like losing my parking spot. A day or two later I noticed that the front and back of my car had been cleared. I thought this was pretty cool since it ment less work for me. It turns out that whoever cleared my front broke one of my little headlight wiper nozzles which incidentally also holds the actual wiper blade. Ok so casualty number one. I'm upset but from the looks of it not too hard to fix. Friday rolls around and it's time for me to get my car out of the snow. I go out and start shoveling the side of my car and when I reach the rear of my what do I find? Someone hit my bumper.

Now I'm pissed.

I know it's a 13 year old car and the paint isn't perfect but that bumper was. I looked at the car behind me and found out that the person who hit me remained parked behind me! I did the whole leave a note thing, but they haven't called me back and let's face it they aren't going to. Good thing I got the police report before he left.

So now what? I'm not sure. There is an auto recycler up the road that claims to have my bumper so we'll see how that pans out. If nothing else I could probably learn how to paint and restore a bumper.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home